ATV Racing

Philly

Do you guys tried racing with ATV's? My friends and I are planning to have a mini race but I'm not sure how safe we will be with this kind of race. The place where we are racing into has different terrains and a part of it will pass through the woods. It will be fun but it will be dangerous too.

Gwen

I agree that it will be dangerous, especially if the terrain has not been used for such an exercise. You should first explore the site that you are going to run or try to test it first and discuss the safety precautions you might need.

T

tentrus

We love to ride ATV's but we never race them. I think that races should only be done on a closed course where other people won't be riding. I hope you will be wearing all kinds of protection.

nomad

Don't race on new locations. You can fly with your ATV but might land on a tree trunk. If you want to race then race on an open field where there are no big obstacles that you might hit.

FreeWilly

Please wear a lot of protection and be careful. After all the precautions and safety concerns have a blast. I've never raced them, but I've ridden casually just for fun. They are a great time.

Grandpa

Son-in law and grandson built a course out back. With safety gear and training, none of the kids have been hurt yet and they have been using it for 4 years now.