ATV's

bagwell

I would prefer yamaha bikes than these....the racing bike's of yamaha are really good..I would like to own a blue colored bike as it adds style to the looks...Can you give me information about the ATVs bikes that you are speaking about....is it that good??

shaan

sorry jason this is the first time i am hearing about ATV's bikes, but i have a bajaj pular 220 cc for which i am satisfied riding it and its give me immense pleasure while riding them. the look which my bike gives me while riding it give awesome and i am happy with it.

steven

i have a heared a lot about ATV's but havent got an oppurtunity to ride them even once. but i expect things to happen in such a way that i get a chance to ride them atleast once.

anand

i have seen ATV's only once, but didnt any oppurtunity to ride them. soon i hope ill get to ride them and willl post a reply here.

justontime

My brother has an ATV, I don't know about the make/model, it looks pretty cool and he enjoys using it.

tater03

I used to ride ATV's when I was younger. My boyfriends family had two of them and we would go out riding trails that were in his back yard. Had a lot of fun doing that.

rubybeetle

I love riding ATVs. We had an old honda three wheeler and a quad, yamaha I believe. We finally wore them out and haven't replaced them. I wish we would.

justontime

My brother uses his in connection with his work, he is an agronomist, he takes it from farm to farm on his truck. He says it is safer doing that than leaving it locked in an outbuilding at his farmhouse. He has already had one stolen and they attempted to steal another.

campclose

We are an ATV family. We have 3 4-wheelers here. A smaller Suzuki for my daughter, and 2 Honda's for me and my boyfriend. Mine is a Honda Foreman 400 (Big Ben is what I named it). Shift is on the foot pedal. Other is a Honda Foreman 450, electric shift on the handle and manual on the foot pedal.

We live in the country and ride all over the place. We are surrounding by woods and have many paths throughout. We also go on weekend trips to ATV parks. That is pretty cool, take our camper and our 4-wheelers. The trails are better (longer and better maintained).

My daughter loves to ride. Right now she is only allowed to drive hers in the yard. She rides with one of us when we go on rides.

We always wear helmets.

HereToday

I'm really glad your family wears helmets. I live near some ocean dunes and all summer we can hear the ATVs buzzing around.
Our friend is the head ER nurse at the local hospital and tells us that nearly every week there are a few people brought in with head injuries because their vehicle flipped over. Some are very lucky, but others have ruined their life permanently. When we hear the ambulance racing south to the dunes, I always say a little prayer, because I know what's just happened.

campclose

I won't allow anyone near the 4-wheelers without a helmet, long pants (to protect their legs from burns in case of accident), and sneakers or boots (no flip-flops, sandals, etc.). Safety is a must when riding ATV's.

I've seen other people ride without helmets and I think they are crazy.

Most ATV parks around here won't allow you in without helmets and insurance on your ATV's.

HereToday

One thing to remember when riding the dunes: please stay on the sand or designated trails. ATVs can rip up native plants in an instant, disturb animals, and leave behind a disaster zone that may never be able to recover if ATVs, bikes, etc keep running it down. Thanks.