Awesome photos

calanta

What is your favorite thing to photograph? I have seen some of the best photos of new places to trek out at from some of the newest and low pro camera users ever. I am about to join in, we just ordered a nice Fujifilm FinePix and I am sure the first trip out I will fine something to snap and show everyone here.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Nature photos can be quite striking and beautiful. Believe it or not, this is something I also did at a pro level many years ago. Here's a few words of advice. Take multiple pictures of any subject. With luck, one of them will capture the shot the way you remember it or have just the right lighting, shadow, and detail to give you an aesthetically pleasing composition.

campfire

Nature is a really fun thing to photograph. It's always changing. Try to capture the same scenes at different times of the day. It's amazing how lighting can change and entire picture.

Grandpa

I get frustrated because there is no way I can get that camera to catch the real beauty. Good luck.

Camoguy

I think most pictures of outdoors are good. You are right in that you can't always capture the beauty of the landscape, Grandpa. It's a shame we can't have three D photography for everything.

calanta

The new toy came last night but by the time it was delivery the sun was already down so I am hoping I can head out today and take a few text images. I disagree with real beauty too, Ansel Adams was great at his artwork. :)

Telna

I used to take pictures when I went out but now my friend does all the photography. my favorite pictures were always ones of spiders and spiderwebs. When the sun hits just right they look beautiful.

freedommachine

I love taking pictures of old logging railroads, lava flows,caves, trees, well just about anything outdoors. I agree with the take a lot of pictures. If I take a picture of one thing I take several just to make sure I get the right one.

calanta

Right now nature is my favorite as well but we need to get out of the city to really enjoy it and time for work insanity has been nipping at our heels lately. I am hoping the tripod we got with this camera works well, should be testing it out this weekend if all goes well.