Awesome Pre-Christmas gift

need2boutside

My grandparents have several rental houses, and one of their renters left a brand new George Forman Next Grilleration grill still in the box. They used it once and decided they hated it so now it's mine! I love the Foreman grills and we actually use ours so much we go through about two a year so this is a really awesome gift for us! :)

Shannon

That is an awesome gift! I love those things and we tend to wear ours out pretty often as well. I know we use ours at least 3 or 4 times a week!

oldsarge

Used it a few times and got tired of it real fast. Don't know why, just didn't seem to do the job, food tased different. maybe I'm used to all the greasy stuff.

jason

fear no beer
I used to love the George Formans. That is great. I have not used one in a long time though. Not sure what the next generation is all about, but they are great during the winter for those who do not want to get the grill going outside.

rockin

We use a George Foreman grill all the time. I don't think it's the Next Generation one though. I bet it's amazing! I love how quick they are! You don't even have to flip your food - the grill cooks it on both sides.

What a great gift - thank you campers!

Hikebike

Lucky stinkin you! I wish my grandparents or folks had rental cabins. I would camp a lot... and lucky you for the grill too! We use ours often in the colder weather. We also use it a ton for lunches!

campclose

Wow are you lucky! I would love to have a new grill just left to me. Count your blessings. You should in turn do a good deed for someone else.

May you have many wonderful "grease-free" meals.