Back To Work

woodzman

Work has been slower than slow this past winter, but I'm happy to say that I go back full time next week. It seems good to be getting back at it again and I won't be driving you folks crazy with so many posts either. I think OBC and the people here kept me from going crazy over the past couple months. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

grand

That's great! Glad we met here and we will miss you! But it's good to hear that it's full time work that would keep you from coming here. Good luck!

Pebbles

Well, hopefully things won't get too crazy for you. If we don't see you posting too much, I'm hoping you'll be able to get out there are enjoy the nice weather coming.

Flowerchild

Isn't it great when work picks up? It has been a slow winter for many people. My other have is back to the 40 hours a week again. I am so glad. If it had been much longer, I was moving him to the shed. :)

woodzman

Thanks. I'm not leaving, I just won't be here as often as I'd like to. I can relate Flowerchild, I came pretty close to living in the shed myself.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

flylady

The winter months are hard on a lot of businesses. It just doesn't seem fair that the hours start picking up when the weather starts beckoning me to go fishing.