Bad luck

outwest

A friend of mine just told me he was getting ready to take his boat out since he had a few days off work this week and pulled out of his driveway the hitch broke, the boat came off and slide down his driveway into his truck. That is some seriously bad luck if I have ever heard it.

jason

fear no beer
That does stink. I got a picture somewhere, cannot find it right now. But the guy stopped at a stop sign, but the boat did not. Went over the bed onto the roof of the truck and sat like that. Wish I could find it.

Bob

I wonder if somebody up there is trying to discourage him from going fishing for some reason?? I suppose there are worse situations he could have been in when the hitch broke.
I don't want to think about it............

orchard

Sometimes you just have to be amazed at the things that can happen when on the road or in the drive way I am guessing. I once knew a guy who ended up having his tire fall off, they had it fixed at the shop, must not have been on good and wiggled its way off the entire deal.

outwest

The biggest thing I see with those who tail out boats or anything else for that matter is the lack of common sense when it comes to hooking up the lights on the trailer. Since the warmer weather has kicked in tons of people are getting tickets for this in our area.

DThewanderer

Haha, those are pretty funny, I can not fathom how either one of those could happen. As for your friend, I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope that no one was hurt in the indecent. That is one of those things we all home never happen!

outwest

Those are great and I do apologize for the lack of images but it seems said friends PC crashed and while he lost months of his own work he also lost dozens and dozens of pictures. His wife is entirely pissed at him for it since they lost new baby photos too.