Best camping drink for you !

vidit

which is your favourite drink during the camping, i useally drink red bull to get some energy but in night drink is beer.... which i like more in summer it get me a cold fellings.
and when i wake up i need just cup of tea to get me refresh.
which drink do you prefer?

monkeycat

It's all dependant on the time, place and setting for what drink I choose.

During the day I'll drink Red Bull and Lucozade Sports, whilst at night I prefer to sit around the fire with a beer.

SQuirrel

You guys need your electrolytes. I like cytoomax if I'm active, it helps prevent build of of lactic acids. I also like tang in the morning. Hot apple cider mix is phenominal when it's cold. Hot orange gatorade aint bad either. If you partially freeze tang you can get a really slushy drink.

And then of course, Beer sure aint bad. Cold beer on a hot afternoon, or a thick not too cold beer on a cold night. I'm not a big wine fan, but if the lady likes it red wine is usually drunk at room temperature.

rubybeetle

Coffee in the morning, water and gatorade throughout the day. Someone has to stay sober to keep track of the kids and guns, lol.

HereToday

I really enjoy brewing up a pot of tea in the morning, usually English breakfast tea (Tetley's) or Earl Gray (any brand) and after quaffing a cup I'll take a medium thermos on my trek. And a canteen of water, of course.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

jason

fear no beer
I really don't drink too much alcohol when camping. Too many bad things could happen. I drink a lot of water, and will mix it with Gatorade sometimes.

m1dz0r

My favorites are:
orange juice
apple juice
lemon juice
pineapple juice
grape juice
graphfruit juice

Always fresh sqeezed!

pavan

While, I stopped by the local gas station and picked up an energy drink (sleeping in your car has a tendency to prohibit you from the amount of sleep you need). You might notice a familiar drink in there. Anyways, I decided to go with a drink called “Crunk!!!”.

henry

Energy drink i like redbull. Other than the energy drinks, i like fresh fruit juices. Mostly apple is what i prefer.

richy

i use to take more energy drink with me when i go for camping because it gives me lots of energy and makes me feel active everytime so i prefer energy drink.

anand

red bull is my favourite drink while i go for camping because it keeps me brisk and gives me immense strength while camping.

oldsarge

coffee in the morning, water throughout the day, unless I'm really active then some Gatorade, some J&B in the evening...with a cigar!

GROUNDpounder

Rubbing stix together
Depends but normally in the morning its coffee, afternoon cool water :) (I don't drink energy drinks while I'm out on the trail for obvious reasons), in the evening more coffee or an alcoholic beverage :).

Grandpa

coffee in the morning, water through the day, hot chocolate or hot cinnamon cider before bed.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Dark roast coffee in the morning with a chaser of orange juice. Midday I have water. Evenings require beer.

IndianaHiker

Well being that I pretty much only backpack I usually only have water and powdered Gatorade or Propel. Haven't found an energy drink that I like the taste of or that does anything for me.

Gus

Tent Camper
My FAVORITE drink when camping is the cup of coffee I have when everything is done and all that is left is to sit around the campfire before bedtime;

Recipe:
2 Folger's single serve bags of classic brew in an 8oz mug
1oz Tia Maria
ahhh, life is good.