Best Time For Fishing

Morgan

I was scanning the fishing section for this topic but I found none. If I just missed it then please direct me to it.

Anyway, when do you think is the best time for fishing? I heard people say its best at dusk or dawn, others say while its raining, and most fishermen fish at night. What is your opinion?

Shanna

I like to fish in the rain but if you don't fish right as it's starting to rain, the rain will wash too many insects into the water and you may as well quit after that. I also like to fish at dusk when the fish start jumping up for their evening meal.

nomad

I fish while the sun is rising because that is the time when insects appear on lakes and rivers. This means that its also time for the fish to feed.

Traveler

I get a lot of fish when its raining. I don't exactly know the reason for this but the fish will bite easily when there is rain.

I noticed that the father of Bella, in New Moon, went fishing while its raining.

LytWind

I do my fishing in the afternoon. I never tried fishing under the rain or at night.

How do you fish when its raining? Do you have a cottage to stay in or are you just wearing a raincoat?