Big Lots

Z

Zombiesp

Anyone ever go to big lots for camping food? They have some pretty cheap food there. Granola bars, canned food, and other goodies there are real cheap, better then grocery stores.

campclose

Nope, can't say I ever did. There isn't any big lots close to me, and I don't think their stuff is that fresh. I just shop at the local grocery store or Super Wal-Mart. They always have great deals!

smore

I don't ever buy food at Big Lots. I do go and look there for different camping supplies at times.
I usually get all my food for camping at either Aldis or Walmart. Aldis has great deals on their snack foods.

greengrass

I have bought some of the really odd foods from Big Lots. They typically have very unusual snacks and canned goods that I have never seen offered anywhere else around my hometown. Some of the sauces I've tried have been really good!

3ofusnow

We get food and cleaning products from big lots all the time. They always have interesting stuff and things you can't always find anywhere else.

Shanna

I love Big Lots! I found the most delicious Swedish ginger thin cookies there. We go there a lot to find unusual things that didn't sell in the stores. The food is perfectly OK, it's just near the expiration date or it was something unusual that people didn't want to try.

Gopher

Yeah, I think Big Lots is where I found the carrot juice I used to mix with apple juice when I was on one of those big juice fast diets that I tried. I don't think I've ever seen carrot juice anywhere else.