Camp Songs....

sailorman

My kids went to camp last week, they had a blast but they came back singing some really strange camp songs! The worst is probably a song called, "Dead Moose". Has anyone else's kids ever came home singing twisted camp songs?

Barney

Hahaha, pretty weird, but kids are kids. I remember us making up all sorts of rubbish to talk and sing about on camping but we came out pretty normal in spite of it. :)

Grandpa

Hahaha, pretty weird, but kids are kids. I remember us making up all sorts of rubbish to talk and sing about on camping but we came out pretty normal in spite of it. :)
Ha ha, I remember some of those camp songs. Beware, look how twisted I am :tinysmile_twink_t2:

oldsarge

"The sickness" by Disturbed....Ensures no one will be snooping around you campsite after hearing everyone belt this out!

rockytibby

The sickness, thats pretty good. It was the theme song for the movie Dawn of the Dead, great zombie movie infact the only one I liked. Ok, so what happened to the old classics like Row your boat ashore? Anyhoo I think the kids have fun.