Camping Movies

oldmangunner

I watched Parent Trap last night (the first one). I really enjoyed the camping scene. I loved how the twins drove their would-be step mom crazy. What movies do you love that have camping as part of the film?

CatsEye

I think "Without A Paddle" is hilarious. I usually don't like this type of movie but this one just strikes my funny bone and I laughed like a hyena the first time I saw it. It's still funny but it's not as funny as the first time.

firedancer

I think "Without A Paddle" is hilarious. I usually don't like this type of movie but this one just strikes my funny bone and I laughed like a hyena the first time I saw it. It's still funny but it's not as funny as the first time.
Without a Paddle was pretty funny. Not technically "camping", but I think "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy and Dan Akroyd is hilarious!

megawalker

I liked the Hayley Mills Parent Trap better than the remake. I like Dirty Dancing and Meatballs-they'd have to be my favorites off the top of my head.

rockytibby

I liked The River Wild, not a comedy but a suspence movie.

The great outdoors is a great movie.

What about Ernest Goes to Camp....

outdoorchick

Without a Paddle was pretty funny. Not technically "camping", but I think "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy and Dan Akroyd is hilarious!
I knew I wouldn't be the only one. The Great Outdoors has to be the best camping movie EVER! I haven't seen Without a Paddle yet. I'll have to look for it.

Hyde

I really like Out of Africa. While not a camping movie it does show living of the land and living closer to nature. It was a really touching movie to me.

franklin

Watched "A River Runs Through It" with my girlfriend and it turned out to be pretty good even though it was slow in parts. I remember when "Little Darlings" came out and my sisters loved it and all my friends watched it for Kristy and Tatum.

LytWind

The movie that reminds me of the of the outdoors is the movie Into The Wild. It is a true story of how outdoor can be awesome but at the same very dangerous if we are alone and don't know what we are doing.

oldsarge

The movie that reminds me of the of the outdoors is the movie Into The Wild. It is a true story of how outdoor can be awesome but at the same very dangerous if we are alone and don't know what we are doing.
One of my favorite movies. Also "Alone in the wilderness" , not so much a movie but a great documentary.