Cave exploring.

Pebbles

I had never really heard about this until the recent tragic events in Utah where a "caver" was trapped in a small crevice and was unable to be rescued. Has anyone here done this or know someone who has tried this?

climber4life

I've had a few friends who've done cave exploring before. I haven't had a chance to try it as much as I would like to. It is a very sad thing that the caver died in Utah. :(

drake

This is somewhat similar on what happened to a cave explorer in UK as far as I can remember. Now I'm scared of caves, they can be dangerous to humans.

nomad

I can't seem to understand why some people love exploring the deep dark caves. I just can't enter any cave because I'm fearing the worst will happen like earthquakes or flash flood entering the cave.

Dodger

I would like to go exploring in some of the caves that are widely known but with a guide to lead me. It is sad that a person died like that.

bugsy

Cave exploring has always sounded interesting to me. But being the chicken I am, I could never do it. I love to watch shows about it. It looks so cool in those caves. And yes it`s a shame people die doing something they love.