Check list for Trekking

wild

While going for trekking I would never trekking shoes, jacket , emergency medicine and a rope which all are handy. What all things you need to care about ? I would like to know what all things will be included in the checklist ?.

bagwell

Hmm having a checklist is a good idea to be followed while going on trekking...It is good to take lot of water bottles filled and empty one's which u can fill later on while trekking...I would advice you to take insect repellent because it really helps..from past experience

winner

Water is the most important thing you should carry with you.Repellents,two pair of shocks,lighter, dry fruits.In case you are not able to make food.Dry foods will give great amount of energy.keep some water filter it will be handy in times.Maps of the place,its very important in dense places

thank you

paaro

I think you should also include thes thimgs also like a tourch, lighter or pair of magnets to light the wood in the night time and jucies and dry fruit to give you the energy required.

pavan

Trekking or running shoes, Camp shoes or thongs, Socks-polypropylene, Down or fiber - filled jacket, Jumper or pile jacket, Hiking shorts or skirt ,Waterproof jacket, poncho or umbrella, Hiking pants, T-shirts or blouses, Underwear, Sun hat, Swimwear and many such things.

shaan

Travel Back-Pack
Day Pack
Bum bag, Money Belt/Neck Pouch
Sleeping Bag – Good quality 4
season bag, rated to minus 10C
Sleeping Inner Sheet – adds 5-10C
warmth to your sleeping bag
Lightweight trekking tent – if you
have one. Consult with us if not.
Rain Poncho (as alternative to
expensive raincoat)

henry

Yeah you have given a proper check list.
Never for get the essential things like medicine, water, drinks, sleeping bag, flash light, camera, travel pack, dress, tent tools.

richy

Cap Torch Rainwear/Umbrella
Rucksack Toothbrush/paste Pullover
Water bottle Sleeping bag or Goggles
Walking shoes Shawl/blanket Swimming costume
Pen-knife Towel Soap
Lunch box Socks Wind-proof jacket
Change of clothes Cooking utensil Plastic bags
Chappals Mug, Plate, Spoon Map
Plastic Sheet Sleeping clothes Compass
Lighter/Match box Candles, Gas stove Steel-grip tape

tpk

Almost all backpackers seek to minimize the weight and bulk of gear carried. A lighter pack causes less fatigue, injury and soreness, and allows the backpacker to travel longer distances.Using lighter materials such as special plastics, alloys of aluminium, titanium, composite materials, impregnated fabrics and carbon fiber. Designers of portable stoves and tents have been particularly ingenious.

anand

-Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees F
-Headlamp w/ spare bulbs and batteries
-Duffle bag and small lock
-Basic First Aid Kit
-Large plastic bags - to keep items dry
-Daypack (approx. 2500 to 3000 c.i.)
-Thermarest sleeping pad
-One liter water bottles x 2
-Toiletries
-Small wash towel
-Trekking poles

slide

Preparing a check list is a good idea and its very useful before leaving. The more i will carry is water. Then its better to have insect repellent.