city smog or fresh air

calanta

I think that is the main reason I love being outdoors so much either camping or hikigk is the fresh air. Living in the city has some perks do not get me wrong but everything is so much nicer when you are out in the woods. The people, the air, the scenery. I almost want our next house to be a cabin out in the woods somewhere.

oldsarge

I haven't found any perks to being in the city, I can't get far enough away from it.

2Tired4

I grew up in a city but sometimes I wish I hadn't. Although I love nothing more than camping and being in the woods, I miss my city sometimes. Strange, huh?

limbs

There are perks to living in the city for some people. If you work in the city you might live in the city to avoid a long drive. At the same time, living around a lot of smog is VERY bad for your lungs.

hippieP

I was born in the city and then moved the country at the start of my teen years, for a few years I hated it. Now its funny I would give anything to be in the country again!

ejdixon

I think that is the main reason I love being outdoors so much either camping or hikigk is the fresh air. Living in the city has some perks do not get me wrong but everything is so much nicer when you are out in the woods. The people, the air, the scenery. I almost want our next house to be a cabin out in the woods somewhere.
I couldn't agree with you more, calanta. Could be psychological or what, but I personally find fresh air a lot more comfortable and energizing at the same time.