Coffee!

Cappy

It took me 2 cups of extra strong black coffee to make it through this post this mornin:tinysmile_fatgrin_tI dont know what it is about boat trash but the tug I work on runs on coffee. Not that wimpy see the bottom of the cup sturr I've been served in other parts of the country( he says diplomaticly:tinysmile_tongue_t:) but strong black stand the spoon up till it melts coffee/ parts wash. when camping I use an ole blue grannate perculator. usually I'll make the coffee the night before and just warm it in the morning. BAck in my back packin days i had a friend that usta sew me some coffee bags outa cheese cloth on long trips I actually fished tthe bags out let them dry and used them again later. My cajun coffee is so strong I've had people tell me they liked it better the third time around:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Last edited:

rubbersoul

for camping i bring a french press big enough to make coffee for the whole group. i like it black and bold. i usually grind the grounds right before the trip coarse, because coarse grounds work best for the french press i've found.

i'm thinking i'll look for a collapsable funnel type thing when i start backpacking. i use the funnel method at work at the moment.