Dancing in camp fire

tour

I would really love to dance near the camp fire . I like to have a nice dancing partner. Dancing is a nice entertainment during camp fire . Do you all like to dance near camp fire ?

campman

I love to dance. It will real fun to dance near a camp fire . I would enjoy the breeze and cold feeling of the night. Lovely moments !

boxoff

When we go camping we usually play songs and dance. It's nice because everyone gets care free and opens up. We tell stories and roast marshmallows. When we play music it's funny watching the kids get loose because they look like clowns but are too carefree to realize it.

wild

I love to dance. I need a partner to dance with. I like western dance. It will be a nice way to get in touch with a cutie.

bagwell

Dancing is the beside a campfire with your loved one's and enjoying your valentine's day is the best....having just two people in the camp and it makes it even more fun better than an home environment I guess....I would love to go camping to exotic locations

noor

I would really love to dance near the camp fire . I like to have a nice dancing partner. Dancing is a nice entertainment during camp fire . Do you all like to dance near camp fire ?
Do I like Dancing. I dont think I love. But i love camp fire and have a lot of talking.. I am interested in chatting with friends with the camp fire on

dheeshaan

I love to dance with my family. We enjoy the nights with the camp fire on and just enjoy our privacy by dancing, singing and cracking jokes. My kids are treat to watch and I love to see them dance

winner

yes dancing is of great fun.That too dancing near a camp free in the night.I have do so many dancing like that.All the time i have enjoyed it.It is great stress buster and also dancing relaxes your mind and soul.Keeps the tension away.My best dancing experience is dancing with my girls friend.
wow it was great

thank you

trek

Love dancing i camp fire as most of my family members and friend are great dancers. We have lots of fun dancing near camp fire.Its one of the thing we never forget to do while camping.

vidit

i love dancing in camp near the fire, i went first time on camping with my friends and my girlfirend aslo came and i was dancing with my girlfriend , i really enjoyed it.
one thing is i like more is fire on beaches in camping when i do this i fell reallly good.

sahil72

I really enjoy dancing.. when its camping time.. because i think the fire gives me a lot of energy

pavan

first thing which stikes our mind will be dancing when we go for a camp, that too when it comes for a night light then for sure i cant stop dancing with my girl friend or other friends with whom i am there, even i will ask everyone to forget everything and dance for their own mind and happiness.

sunny

Yeah i love to dance especially with my girl friend. In that cold night, dancing in the camp fire is just very good. Try it..

henry

Yeah its a great fun dancing near the camp fire tat too with a girl friend, its awesome. We always have the camp fire when ever we camp its one thing that should never be missed.

richy

i love to love in camp fire and most of the times we have lot of fun while dancing with my friends and whenever i go out camping with my girl friend it gives me a nice mood to share love with her.

tpk

Dancing is a very imp activity in camping ....there are many folk dances in india for this......i enjoyed a lot dancing to old songs of hindi while camping

anand

i like to dance with friends and sometime with my girlfriend while camping and i love dancing sooo much because it makes me feel relaxed.

slide

Yeah its excellent when you have your girlfriend besides you and dance. The campfire is meant to be for that. Also have to be careful with the fire.

riskey58

dancing in campfire

I have been around many campfires, but have never danced around one. I ussually just sit and talk.

atula

dancing around the camp fire is so much fu when you have many friends along with you...we all do something like a tribal dance and then kep laughing and laughing about it till the next time we go camping and do it again......;)