Do you have any phobias?

energystuff

people afraid of snakes...

I've heard that people and other animals have evolved a sort of instinctual fear of snakes. Even animals like sharks don't like them, that's the idea behind this sticker you can put on your surf board, it looks like poisonous snake markings and sharks don't want to eat them...

So I guess if a shark doesn't like them then you are okay to be afraid too :)

greentea

I seemed to have a problem with heights, so I made it a point to stare down every mountain edge I came across, after a while the shaking legs went away.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I've heard that people and other animals have evolved a sort of instinctual fear of snakes. Even animals like sharks don't like them, that's the idea behind this sticker you can put on your surf board, it looks like poisonous snake markings and sharks don't want to eat them...

So I guess if a shark doesn't like them then you are okay to be afraid too :)
Right. I'm buying that one, an eating machine that's afraid of fresh meat.

Zack

About the only phobia I have is the fear of crowds. I try to be very health conscience and being in a crowd just reminds me of all the germs floating around. That's why I hardly ever go to the mall, and I do my grocery shopping either late at night or early in the morning. I'm just not a crowds person.

dinosaur

troublemaker
That's a pretty good one, Zack. Crowds bug me too. I'm not afraid of germs but it has been said that large groups of people causes a collective drop in IQ.