Do you know how to prepare fruit salad ?

ahmedabad

If you want to prepare fruit salad you can follow this rule:
Requiremnts:
Apples
Bananas
Grapes
Ghoneydew melons
Cantalopes
Pears
Mangoes
Add other fruits if you like....

Walnuts chopped, Cashews chopped, Raisins,
Pitted Dates chopped, Honey upto 4 spoons
Orange juice 1 cups, Mango juice 1 cup, suger

How to prepare : Wash and dice fruits then mix everything well.

noor

Do I know how to prepare Fruit Salad. I love to eat fruit salad... It is one of the easiest and tastiest preparations to make ... Love to have some fruits along with me when I go on camping.

vinny

i love fruit salad during in camping and it is very easy to make and in summer you got nice refreshment vai fruit salad. when i make it i put normally same fruit but your receip is different than me so i will try next time with your one.
thank you for sharing with us.

JohnyWalker2000

I love fruit salad. I eat every day fruit salad in the summer. The fruit salad it is very fresh and cool . I make fruit salad following conditions: I put in a bowl fruits : bananas , kiwi , apples, graffruits , pineapples, pears , melon , cherry , strawberry and others fruits that you like. Then you mix in that bowl , put sugar over . If you want to be cold put in refrigerator . Then you can eat with pleasure.

Thomas

This fruit salad combines chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, and red and green grapes, dressed with a simple fresh lime and pineapple juice dressing.
Ingredients:
6 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
1/2 pound seedless green grapes
1/2 pound seedless red grapes
3 bananas, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup granulated sugar, or less, to taste
Dressing:
juice of one lime
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 teaspoon ground ginger
Preparation:
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with sugar. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
This fruit salad recipe makes enough to serve about 10 to 12 people.