Do you like Horse Riding ?

d1976

How many of you like Horse Riding ?
Any one ride on horse before ?
If yes, How much time you ride on hoerse ?

Jsut say one or two or three times......

campman

I like horse riding, it is my passion. I ride on a horse, frequently during my trips.

Ten or more times

wild

I too love horse riding, but I have never got a chance to ride one as my parents won't allow me. I would one day ride on a horse. I am planning to do it this summer.

ahmedabad

I love horse and like to ride on horse.
But still today I have not ride on horse but in future I will sure to ride on horse.
It is enjoyable riding on horse here !!

bagwell

Horse riding is very interesting...It really creates an interest in you because you are riding a living thing and not just another object but at times I do feel bad for the horses because they have to carry our whole weight on their back which is horrible

noor

Riding on a horse is the great experience we could have. It is great because we all love horses. It is part of our history with all kings riding on a horse. It gives a lot of pleasure to sit on a horse. I loved the experience once inside India where beaches have horses..

indian

Horse riding is good for those who love horse very much.
I love horse very much but never ride on horse.
I have seen many children who are riding on a horse near some picnic place or some gardens also.

vin

i love to riding on horse because horse doing very fast riding but sometime i don't like it because you have to make sure when you ride on horse, probably it try to fall out from its side.
i rided in hill station just only 10 minutes that's it .

shaan

i like riding a horse very much,
i hace ride a horse before,
and a lot of times i have done it because where ever i see a horse ride i wont leave the place without riding the horse.

sunny

As i have already mentioned, i had a very bad experience with the horse riding and so i have never tried after that.

tater03

I used to ride a long time ago. I haven't done it in years though. I hope to take my sons out horseback riding sometime in the future. My youngest son really likes horses. Does anyone on here have a horse of their own?

justontime

I enjoy horse riding very much, I have been riding for many years, since I was about seven years old.

henry

Yeah i love it. Hey sunny it happens for everyone once a while dont feel bad for it. Just start it again. If yoy learn to take control of the horse, it would be so easy.

steven

yes i like roding them because i like horses from my very small age and i love them because they look smart and they even give a smart look for people who ride them. i love it.

richy

yes i like horse riding because i have a separate interest on them whenever i see them i get tempted to have a ride on them so thats the reason i like horse riding.

anand

yes i like horse riding because it makes me feel happy and ridig a horse helps me to be active and i wish to be like a cow boy riding horses all time.