Do you like Monday's?

SpencerT

Most people I know dread Monday. They complain about it and look depressed about it for a bit. I actually enjoy the start of a week, because I may not love my job, but I enjoy conversing with the people at it. I like to make money and have the chance to make extra with overtime. I don't think Monday's are all that horrible. You just have to look at the positives.

Grandpa

I like Mondays as well. Grandma goes to work and for a few hours I'm the boss.:tinysmile_hmm_t:

oldsarge

Mondays were never all that bad. I could never figure it out....well, maybe as a young adult who partied way to hard and hated having to get up early for work on that Monday morning was about the only draw back. I use to hate Tuesday's though. I worked for a family run company and the owner was semi-retired. He came in on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Monday was a fine day but Tuesday was hell when the owner and his son would but heads all day. Talk about a hostile workplace! This place was a real winner. It was like walking on egg shells all day. Thursday wasn't much better !

dinosaur

troublemaker
Well, it's Monday and I am about to leave for Indianapolis. I was chosen to testify at a VA hearing. I'd rather be fishing.

Lamebeaver

I'm looking forward to this Monday. I can go to work and finally get some rest. It's been a long weekend.

CampingFamily

I've never really minded Mondays myself. I think like was mentioned, some just party to hardy over the weekend and dread having to get up to go to work.

southerngal

Well, Mondays are not my favorite day of the week, but there are worse things. I am kind of excited today as I have been recovering from surgery, and this is the first day I have been home alone with my kids in well over a month!

Pathfinder1

Hi...

Just another manic Monday?

Nah. Not any more, as I'm mostly retired.

Mondays, when I used to work in a place that billed themselves as "The World's Largest Resort Hotel" weren't the most pleasant times of my life...but neither were any other days while I was there...!! Anyway, I stuck it out for two and a half years, then went on to see what else life had to offer.

I made the best of it, and did rather well, sometimes.

charley

Rainy days and mondays. Got em both here today. A dentist app. too. I am retired so monday means less ppl around cause they're at work. Besides that, some days I don't even know what day it is. Wednesday is the day all the garbage cans are sitting out by the curb.

SpencerT

Maybe I spoke too soon. I'm getting hammered with extra work today. I'm joking, it's no big deal. I just take my time and enjoy that extra pay I'll be getting because of all the tasks I have to do today. Should be a good extra two hours of work tonight.

Dusty

I love Mondays. Mondays give me a chance to think about and talk about all the great stuff I did in the outdoors all weekend.

carmen

I like them more when they are over but really my days kind of run into one another and Monday is really just another day of the week to me. I do kind of hate Fridays though, they never get here soon enough and most times its the busiest day of the week for me.