Dog in the tent?

beckya

There's no way my dogs would let me keep them outside the tent. They have to be inside where they can be with me and guard me. They also alert to anything out there as well. Of course, on a busy critter night, this can be less than restful. But...oh well

Denni2

Denni2

We have a walker coon hound and she loves to sleep in the tent. At night when we are sitting around the fire she wants in the tent, she is afraid of the dark. We have never had any problems with her when camping. She doesn't bark at the other campers and is great on hikes.

Hi...

You have a COON hound that's afraid of the dark...?? You have an extraordinary pooch there...!!
Pathfinder1,
She is afraid of the dark until she sees a coon. Then she is all business unless it is her nap time.

themanikin

i take my dogs camping all the time and not once have they been allowed in my tent lol. most tents are just to fragile to handle a dog when a squirrel runs by.

chuckdee

Always sleep with my dog. He's not that big and I'm afraid of coyotes and other critters. Never had a problem with nails ripping the tent.