Dog shoots owner

campclose

Did you hear about the dog that shot his owner in the butt? I guess they were duck hunting (out in a boat) and the dog stepped on the gun and it went off and shot the owner in the bum. It happened in Brigham City, Utah – kind of funny!

CampingFamily

Well I guess it ended up being funny because he got it in the butt and not the head. Not sure what the guy was thinking laying a gun down like that where the dog could even get close to it.

Newanderthal

Idiot! It's people like that who cause accidents that get other people killed. Maybe it takes a little #4 shot in the ass to teach some people a lesson.

rockin

Agreed... a little Buck shot in the bum to teach people. Wonder if he learned a lesson? If not - then I hope it happens again. I did read the article online to. They said he was with another guy in the boat. Good thing the other guy didn't get shot to.

hummingbird

It's amazing what people will do. Gun safety is one of the most important things to remember when you are out hunting. More people are injured by their own weapon more often than any other injury.