E2L Outdoorsman Flashlight!

Gondor

Take a look at this baby. I just can't explain how happy I was when I discovered it. It has two modes:

First mode uses only 3 lumens light (very weak) but the battery lasts 100 hours.
Second mode uses 60 lumens light (three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight) but it lasts 11 hours.

E2L Outdoorsman LED Flashlight from Surefire

Shanna

That's a nice looking flashlight but I prefer the larger Mag Light. I can use it for defense as well as for light! LOL I usually have one in the truck and then I carry a small one in my purse while I'm out. The one in my truck is for defense, the one in my purse is for light.

Gondor

That's a nice looking flashlight but I prefer the larger Mag Light. I can use it for defense as well as for light! LOL I usually have one in the truck and then I carry a small one in my purse while I'm out. The one in my truck is for defense, the one in my purse is for light.
What happened to the good ol' crowbar or baseball bat? :) I also use Maglites but when it comes to lamp strength and battery life Surefire lamps have no match.

Barney

Take a look at this baby. I just can't explain how happy I was when I discovered it. It has two modes:

First mode uses only 3 lumens light (very weak) but the battery lasts 100 hours.
Second mode uses 60 lumens light (three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight) but it lasts 11 hours.

E2L Outdoorsman LED Flashlight from Surefire
Yup, that's sure for Surefire! Since we are talking about optimization how about this baby The T1A Titan® - T1A-BK-WH available from SureFire. It's even smaller (only 1 battery in oppose to 2 from E2L Outdoorsman lamp) but it can hold for 60 hours with 1 lumen and 1 hour for 70 lumens. Maybe a better choice for close work/reading/long life but not for tactical use of strong light.