Eclipse

smellslikedirt

Did anyone brave the crowds and go to see the latest Twilight installment last night? I am just going to wait until it comes out on DVD. I wasn't impressed with the first one and the second one I only liked because of the wolves.

Luvoutdoors

Umm...No! I saw the first one an was completely unimpressed even though most of my friends are wild over the whole series. I haven't seen the second one and I doubt I'll see the third unless it comes on Netflix and I am seriously bored.

peanut

I really enjoyed the book series but was not a big fan of the second movie. The first was pretty good but the second fell short I thought. I might try and see Eclipse next month but I'm in no hurry.

Lookaround

I have watched the first one and that made me wonder if I would see the sequels. If so, I would just wait for the DVDs. I am not a movie theater goer.

Grady

IMHO, the books were good, the first movie was disappointing, and the second movie was an improvement. I'll watch Eclipse, but I'll wait for it to come out on DVD because I hate going to the theaters.

The problem with this series in film is that they keep screwing with the story too much. They add stuff to the movies that didn't happen in the books and they omit stuff from the movies that would have been good scenes. I understand that things have to get shuffled around a bit when translating a book to a movie, but I think they messed with they messed with this story a lot more than necessary.

scaredycat

Most books put to film normally cannot hold water against the original work. The 1st and 2nd films of the series were a dismal failure and so I was not planning to watch the third. My sister though has seen the movie and read the book and she says that this film installment is really good so maybe I will watch it.

campgirl

I went over the weekend and all I can say is Ooh la la.... Taylor (Jacob) is so hot! The first time he was seen in Eclipse he was shirtless. Now I sound like my daughter. Seriously I loved the movie and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn.