Family or alone

Erwin

Do you take your wife and/or kids with you when you go fishing? I make it a family event sometimes, but the wife would prefer to stay home.

Betty

Dogs can really make for great fishing companions and great outdoor companions in general. The early labrador retrievers were actually used to retrieve fish!

Refrigerator

From the age of 7 to my old current age of 50 plus some I have had a Lab.
Never complained, Never asking for money, never talking back.......best friend and always wanting to serve and please you. They love you more that they love themselves. If there is a dog heaven That is where I want to go when I die.

JDSport

I love to go fishing anytime with anybody. I also like to take my dog when I have had one. I loved my lab growing up and we are thinking of getting another one soon.

Chippin

I take my dog when I have the chance, but it depends on the lake and how many other people are there. She's a very people-happy girl. Now that I'm all grown up, she's my main companion while fishing, but when I was a kid, fishing was an event for all the family, even when my mom could not stand the sight of a worm on a hook.