Favorite diving spots

camperz

In the Indian Ocean, the Maldives and Seychelles are one of the world's top-class destinations to do scuba diving :D

silverskee

The area around Gold Coast can be quite nice. But you gotta take a hired boat trip to the middle or else you won't enjoy it much. I prefer to go with a medium-large group of people. Just cause I feel more safe.

amine

I like all the places where there is some water in it lol. My favorite spot is Maldives. Its the best place i have ever dived. The view is great and very natural tats why i love the place most.

noor

In the Indian Ocean, the Maldives and Seychelles are one of the world's top-class destinations to do scuba diving :D
I think Maldives is among the best diving spots.. Everything about Maldives is exciting, Clear sea and good location for tourists are few to name.. I loved my diving in Maldives.

pavan

Maldives Victory is a 110 meter long cargo vessel sank on the western side of the Hulhule Airport Island. Popularly known as the Maldives Wreck, this vessel has become home to marine life of amazing varieties. The dive takes you down to the ships main deck, at a depth of 12 meters.Sheltered from strong currents, you meet turtles, large groupers and tunas. This dive also gives you an amazing view of the ship's wreck and the corals surrounding it. This dive is advised only for experienced divers.

shaan

Bismarck Sea- Papua New Guinea, Palau- Micronesia these two places are the best as far as i am concerned, and even i have heared much about these places and also have spoken to some of my friends who have visited these places.

sunny

The Caribbean is one of my favorite place but have never visited :p. But i am planning for it.

richy

This region has underwater caves in places such as the Pacific Northwest, California, Nevada, Missouri, Indiana, southern Ontario, Maryland and Virginia. These caves, however, tend to be cold and murky, and are not well suited for new cave divers