Favorite season to hike?

campclose

This is my favorite time of year to go hiking. I love to be outdoors in the fall, nothing beats the cooler, crisper air. My family loves to hike through the hills. We look at all the trees and the leaves that are changing colors. We also take a lot of great pictures.

Another good thing about the cooler air is you don’t get as hot when out on the hikes.

Do you enjoy hiking during this time of year?

jason

fear no beer
Hiking during the summer here has to be done early morning. It is still hot though. Fall and spring are great here. Weather is very comfortable. The fall seems to be a bit cooler however.

Gopher

There are reasons I like to hike in all seasons. I do enjoy spring and fall the most though. Spring is great to find all sorts of plants popping out of the ground and fall is great for the colors you get to see.

smore

I love hiking this time of year also. I love to look at all the leaves on the trees changing colors as we hike along.
This is the only time of year that the whole family enjoys going hiking together because it isn't too hot.

Christie

I do love seeing the colors of Fall, but the shortening of the daylight hours kind of gets to me. What really lifts me up is getting out there during a bright Spring morning. There's something about watching nature come back to life, makes me feel a bit more alive as well.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Lightfoot

I also am a fan of hiking during the fall. I love the color change and the cooler air. It is so relaxing and refreshing to me.

climber4life

Fall and late spring are my favorite times to hike. Fall beats out late spring for me though. I like the colors and the air. It almost tastes like fall to me. :D
Late spring can be nice because it's getting warm again!

2coastcamper

This is my favorite time of year to go hiking. I love to be outdoors in the fall, nothing beats the cooler, crisper air. My family loves to hike through the hills. We look at all the trees and the leaves that are changing colors. We also take a lot of great pictures.

Another good thing about the cooler air is you don’t get as hot when out on the hikes.

Do you enjoy hiking during this time of year?
I have to agree ... I love fall hiking. Seeing the colors change and feeling the crisp air.

Pebbles

Yes, Fall is my favorite season to go for a hike. All the colors are just beautiful. And there's something about the fresh, crisp air, that just invigorates me.

Shanna

Oh yes! I love to hike in the fall. The colors are beautiful and the cooler weather means you don't get so hot and sweaty while you are walking. The only thing that is not nice is to be kicking through a big pile of leaves and kick a snake that's trying to hibernate!