First Aid Supplies

HikingGuy

Does anyone carry essential oils in their first aid kit? I use them for every day things, but should they be something I can put into my first aid kit?

HikingGuy

WD-40 may be a good idea as well, ha ha, but I was talking essential oils. From reading the information I think I may bring along some lavender, tea tree, citronella and a citrus oil.

JollyRogers

Nope. Usually I carry Immodium, Tylenol, and Motrin. That should be enough internal essentials to get me out of where I am going. The rest of my kit is for treating wounds.

mikepond

I never have myself but I am sure the wife would, she can pack everything and oddly I am amazed at her packing skills. We could be going out just for a BBQ and a quick family gathering in a park downtown for a day trip and she can pack enough (and neatly organized) to keep us gong for 3 days if needed.

HikingGuy

Does your wife know mine? Mine has things all packed up nice and neat, if you ask her were something is, she can tell you, no problem.

betsy

I am like that, everything has a place to be put and it cannot be out of that place, I have a wee bit of OCD.

Judy Ann

HikingGuy, I thought of you this week when a pharmacist next to me passed out some cedar oil to stop the no-see-ums...deet didn't work either!