Free massage

TakeAHike

I went to a "Ladies Night Out" shopping thing last night. They had all kids of free stuff including a free massage. Whenever I get the opportunity for a free massage I take it. It was really nice and I think I may have found myself a new masseuse.

JeepThrills

I would love a free massage! What is a "Ladies Night Out" shopping thing. I haven't heard of anything like that, but it sounds like it would be fun to go to.

Gondor

I haven't had a massage in ages if you don't count those 3 minute pats on the back that my wife likes to call massages. :D Free massage would be great!

Greatoutdoors

I would LOVE a free massage. Sounds like you had a really great girl's night out TakeA. I could use one of those right about now.

BGreen

What a diversion to shopping that must have been. I'll take a massage any day of the week rather than hang out at a mall shopping. At that rate, I'd be first in line to go shopping again, and I hate shopping!

TakeAHike

I would love a free massage! What is a "Ladies Night Out" shopping thing. I haven't heard of anything like that, but it sounds like it would be fun to go to.
Basically they rent out a space and a bunch of people who sell things like Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne, La La Sucre, Origami Owl and things like that all come set up their stuff to sell. It's like a giant house party that you don't have to clean up for.