Fried ravioli

faye

Anyone tried cooking fried ravioli at the campfire? I have watched a cooking show (can't remember who the chef was) and she cooked some pan-fried ravioli (ready to cook), spooned some tomato sauce over them and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. I would like to experiment it before trying it on the campfire.

Gracy

OMG Those sound amazing! I'll have to google the recipe!!! Thanks for the tip :)

Wendolyn

I am not a big fan of ravioli to start with but being fried I would try it at least so I could see if there is any difference. I am not too big on fried foods but every now and then you gotta live right?

Jimbo

Now that's some good ruffage food there. I can almost smell it right now. The parmesan cheese sounds tasty too. Maybe some chives too, to top it off?

jeddah

I didn't come to think that ravioli can be fried, just grew up thinking it should be cooked in a pan of boiling water. But that's a good idea! I'm going to Google it.

bokz

Goodness! That would be pretty mouth-watering for I love eating ravioli but I never thought they can be eaten fried. What do you use to fry them, olive oil or butter?

dinosaur

troublemaker
The only advice I'd have here is to say: make sure you buy good ravioli or make it yourself. And stay away from Kraft Parmesan or any other Parmesan cheese that comes in a plastic bottle. Get the fresh stuff pre-grated or grate it yourself. Buon Appetito!