Funny tent

oldmangunner

I was at K-Mart today and I saw this tent. I had to share it with you guys because I thought it was pretty funny. I would love to get this for camping with the grand kids. I bet they would have a ball with it.

DThewanderer

Lol, that is a great tent. I looked it up and it looks like it will sleep up to ten people. But I think it's more like a six person tent after looking at it.

Last edited:

Camoguy

Geez! I could live in that! Funny tent, but it WOULD be great for the kids to play house in. Isn't it amazing what you can find on the market?

oldmangunner

I imagine people would stare at you a lot though. If I were camping and I saw someone with a tent like that I would stare too. I showed the picture to the young ones and they are begging me to get it!

Judy Ann

Could be a perfect tent for the family. Looks like it might have Grandpa quarters in there somewhere!

MtMakiling

That is one great, funny tent. I'm sure everybody will love it. It feels like home away from home in the woods. :tinysmile_hmm_t: I remember building play houses in the backyard when I was a kid. This one's would really be awesome.

GROUNDpounder

Rubbing stix together
Now that's awesome! I think it would be good if you had a few kids, looks like it could sleep 6 or so comfy like.