Gas Prices

Southern

I am looking to sell out RV. It has been parked for two years now. The high gas prices are making it very difficult to take on the road. I am finding that the price of gas is also making it difficult to sell my RV. Such a quandry.

Guy

Don't give up. We are actually wanting to purchase an RV, we just don't have the funds at the moment. But, it is a dream of ours. I'm sure there must be others out there that are getting the fever, as well.

Taggart

Good luck with the efforts to sell your RV, Southern.

I'd expect that some people would be interested in getting RVs to park for longer periods of time, rather than driving them as much as in the past. My father-in-law had one that he'd put in a trailer park for the summer season.

I saw an interview on TV that said even with the price of gas, the reduction in the price of the RVs made them a consideration for a lot of people.

I Hope you get the price you're asking.

popupgirl

Gas prices here have steadied. I think having an RV is the way to go. Just think you don't need to stay in hotel rooms and we all know how expensive they can be.
Have you tried to drop the price a little bit? It might help in selling.
Don't give up, I know I'm always looking for a good deal on a camper or RV.

Ted

I have family who've taken their RV to Florida and parked it permanently in a park down there. They stay home in our area during the summer and in the winter go down to Florida. They say it's much cheaper to pay the rent on the space than to drive it back and forth. But it still sounds like a plan to me!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t