General Camping questions

dheeshaan

Can anybody inform me about a perfect place for me to go camping Next summer. I am planning an outing and I would like to hear your views on perfect camping locations. I would like to have a location that would allow me to use my motor bike etc..

vidit

camping is normally depends on your choice but in my opinion the best place for camping is in india.Himalay is the best place for challanging in camping and you can use motorbike in camping.
go and ride it.

pavan

If a few summer camps seem interesting, make sure they work for you - Avoid camps that promise a lot of activities in a short span of time. If only one or two sessions are allotted for each activity, then it wont be a good summer camp.

sunny

Actually where are you from? and what is the region or country you would like to visit? If you give these details i would help you.

henry

For a summer campaign there are a lot of good places and one of them is brokeback mountain. Its my suggestion you can choose any.

steven

Summer camp is a supervised program for children and/or teenagers conducted (usually) during the summer months in some countries. Children and adolescents who attend summer camp are known as campers.

richy

U.S. National Forest Guide
The plethora of tree-lined lands across the U.S. are ideal places to launch overnight camping trips, backcountry forays, and more under-the-canvas experiences than you can count. Get out there and go find a forest!