Glacier National Park

outwest

I was flipping through a friends Facebook page and just found out they are planning a trip to Glacier National Park and it looks awesome. I checked out some fan sites and some resort sites too, the prices are a little iffy but it is doable. Has anyone ventured in the area?

Grizzly

Grizzled Camper
This is my favorite National Park. I have been there 10 plus times, back county packed three different trips and summited two of the mountains. The resorts are incredible, be sure to check out the fire places. My favorite is the one at mini glaicer.

If you car camp or tent camp it is cheap to camp there. It is even cheaper to camp in the national forests and BLM land outside most national parks.

I have alot more information but you need to be more specific in your request.

outwest

We are still looking into what the next trip will be. This weekend we headed downtown for a crazy event and I swear we had walked all over the place, it almost felt like we were in a national park. Good times and great music so I can not really complain. Let me do a little digging and get back to you with questions, its always awesome to find someone thats been there before hand for all my insane questions that I am sure I will have (at least a few anyway).