Great deal

Reese

If you are big on camping and are thinking about getting a new tent...Amazon has a great Black Friday sale, but it is today only and there is a time limit. Hurry up!

Gopher

Well baloney! I missed it. I don't mind shopping Black Friday online but I will NOT go physically to the stores and shop. There was another trampling incident this last Black Friday and a girl I know got knocked down and a video shelf pulled over on her. She wasn't hurt just shook up but why risk injury just for THINGS?

Reese

Wow! I prefer shopping online too...not big on all the crowds, but I did get out to grab a few items I really wanted.

Dodger

I want to buy a small one! I wish I was more of a shopper. I heard several different places now that there were awesome tent bargains for this lady's day of shopping! I like to stay away from women on a mission during this time of year...

calanta

I wish I had the energy but this past week the entire family has been sick, there was no black Friday shopping or cyber Monday for us. We might poke around for after holiday specials as we need to replace one tent, but this week has been just batty.