Haunted Trail

Alliegator

One of our favorite hiking areas did a haunted trail this year for patrons. We went last weekend and had a blast. I knew it was fake and still got creeped out a time or two. The kids screamed and laughed the whole way. They only do it at night and we had to carry lanterns. Fun!

Thumper

That's sounds like fun Alligator! I wish our local state park did something like this. My bunch has a Halloween party planned at a neighbors barn on Saturday. There isn't going to be anything terribly scary but it looks like we'll all have a great time. I do know they are going to hide "prizes" in hay and let the kids hunt for them. All of the adults, including me, went to the local Dollar Tree store and bought a bunch of toys that cost a buck a piece. They should have a blast!

puddle jumper

I would love to do an outside haunted trail, but there really isn't anything in the area like that. We do have a haunted house that we are going to tomorrow at a grade school, and then it's off to a party. The kids are super excited.

jason

fear no beer
They do something like that here behind a mall. I have not been, but have heard it is good.

Camoguy

That sounded like a lot of fun. How was it Alliegator? I wonder if it was as fun as it sounded. It would have been something my whole family would have loved if they had one around where we live.