He gives the fish to his mom

bugsy

My husband loves to go fishing. He has already been twice this week. But after he cleans the fish he gives it all to his mom. She loves fresh fish. We aren`t much into eating fish except when we go out to eat. His mom is really good at cooking fish. I have no idea where to even begin. It always comes out too fishy tasting.

Mr.Hiker

When I am lucky and have caught a lot of fish, I would give some to my neighbor. They love it because they have a free fish dinner. This is why they always cheer me whenever they see me going out to fish.

Gondor

Since my religion sometimes demands fasting fish is in my menu all the time. My mother loves to cook and prepares fish on many different ways.

Fletcher

He gives it away? You should try rubbing lemon and garlic on it before you batter it to fry. That usually pulls some of the wild taste from it.

Shanna

The men from our church filet it and freeze it. A couple of times a year we all get together and have a massive fish fry. The men fry the fish and the women bring the side dishes. Mmmmmmmmmm