Hello from New York State

Marlinman

Hi, I live in the southern tier of New York in the Binghamton area.
I'm 58 years old and have hunted since I was 14.
I've taken all types of small game with rifle and shotgun and have taken deer with handgun, rifle and shotgun. Handgun hunting is my favorite by far.
I've hunted with Ruger, Marlin, Remington, Stevens, Mossberg, Ithaca and Smith&Wesson firearms.
I love to go camping and used to hike a lot. I don't hike anymore due to an arthritic knee but I still enjoy the outdoors.

TrekkingTrev

Hi Marlin man. I am new here as well. I live in New York state as well and enjoy hunting and camping like you do. I am in love with the outdoors, and prefer to be outside every chance I get.

I look forward to seeing you around and chatting.

Hayley

Welcome to the forum. It's cool that you have all that experience, but I hope you don't mind that I'm a little cool about the hunting. That's one part of the outdoors that I don't like. I'm a 'go' with the camping and hiking though!

hikinmike

Hey, y'all. I lived for many a year in the Southern Tier of NYS (pardon me, Greater Binghamton). Adirondacks, Catskills, Finger Lakes...fond times trekking those places. Glad to have snowshoed, X-country skied, and Winter camped up there when younger. Now live along the Redneck Riviera and don't care to ever see a snow shovel again. Enjoy your great outdoors up that-away.

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations from a former Long Island boy. how are things going up there?