Hi everyone!

wildberry

This looks like a great place to get to know folks who appreciate the outdoors like I do.

When I was growing up, I was always doing stuff outdoors. As I got a little older, I let myself get more caught up in indoor things - like work and such. I forgot to take the time to spend outdoors.

I really missed the outdoors, so I am finally taking the time to get to know nature again. I used to love to fish and to walk around. I live in Kansas so hiking isn't really like what a lot of folks think of hiking. Not as many hills! LOL!! But it is still fun to get out and see nature.

Can't wait to get to know some of you!

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. You sound like I was. Some things have changed in my 10 or so years absence from the outdoors, but being outside is just as great as ever.

I also know your hiking pain. I live in Florida. The only hills you really see are ant hills. Although there are some to be found, rarely any are in parks for hiking.

Feel free to browse around and jump into the conversations. We are a friendly bunch of people.

failghe

Hey wildberry welcome. I too live in an area that is very flat. But there is still soo much to see out there, that it doesn't matter if you walk (hike) up hill or down hill or what not. It is getting outdoors in touch with nature that makes me feel good. I know that I am looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about that part of this beautiful country.