How is your weather?

betsy

We have had a bout of nice weather lately but I guess we are in for some rain tonight and tomorrow and snow again the weekend. I am tired of Winter, I want Spring already.

jason

fear no beer
It is getting warm out, 70's and 80's. A few cold days last week in the 60's. But overall it has been nice.

overtheridge

It's been raining here all day! I'm excited tomorrow it could reach the mid 50's... that is warm for Mid March. I am so ready for spring! The snowmobiles are already put away!

Judy Ann

Just got back from beach camping in Hunting Island State Park, SC. The coolest it got one night was 56, days 75. Perfect week for camping this time of year!

Grandpa

The wind she blowed,
It rained and snowed,
but the sun did shine
from eight til nine

It's March

oldsarge

Yesterday upper 50º, today closer to 65º...better weather is getting closer!

dinosaur

troublemaker
I live in Indiana. Jeff Foxworthy said that you know you live in Indiana when you have to use your air conditioning during the day and your furnace kicks on at night.

Yesterday it was sunny and 67 degrees. Today it's raining and the current temp is 42.

Grandpa

Foxworthy also had a few comments about Idaho weather as well. And it is snowing as I write.

oldsarge

Back to the 30's, heats still running! Went out with the dogs for a while through the woods. Even though it was cold out, the sun felt pretty good.