How many people sleep in one tend ?

tour

I prefer going to camping tour as a single rather than couples.I usually sleep alone during night in the tend. Have anyone gone for camping tour with your B/f or G/f . How do you sleep during night ? Do you sleep alone or someone friend needs to be there?

boxoff

I usually go with family. I have a huge tent we all put up together and have plenty of space to move around and sleep. Everyone feels safe together and tell stories in the night. It can get a little hectic at times but it's all for fun and that alone keeps me from exploding lol

wild

I like to have a lot of people in my tend. I feel secure when I sleep with many friends. I am person who hate loneliness.

nawza07

usually i go with my friends. going with couple not something cool because during of the camping we commits most robust matter. Of course sleep with my friends it more secure and be partner which will help when happened undesired incident.

ahmedabad

Mostly I will go with my friends and we all sleep with together and all are boys in my group. We adjust one another at the time of sleeping. It depends on tend size that how many maximum covered in it..

vidit

oh......... bro no idea about it because i went on camping and we have sort of tent and we went in group so we sleep 5-6 persons in one tent and i was very enjoyed that moment. we did lots of fun in tent.
i think you guys have to do one time when you go for camping.

monkeycat

Alike to some of the above posters, I prefer a larger tent than smaller one if we are travelling in a big party. It has an inclusive atmosphere and there's a sense you feel safer with more people around you.

SQuirrel

I like a tent for socializing, but when it comes down to sleeping, it's usually pretty tight. I like to sleep outside in my Hammock.

Thomas

well.... let`s see. I think would sleep alone just fore the fun but when i`m with more persons we all sleep in one tent. You know... telling stories or sharing experiences. And it depends on how big or small the tend is. Some are for 1 persons, some are for 2-3 persons, but to tell you the truth i have a tend for 5-8 persons:).

pavan

normally i go with my girl-friend so i prefer a small tent which is more than enough for a couple to spend their time in it, even its safe and well spread over to stay. it depends on the tent which u prefer. 2 or 3 in a tent will do because we cant sit and spend the whole night.

sunny

A maximum of three per tent while camping. Yeah i have camped with my girl friend. At that time, we alone used to sleep together.

chocoguy

I think that I would prepare to sleep with someone close by. We will never know if some accidents will happen to you. It is better to be safe then sorry.

tpk

ya two people can sleep in one tent....i prefer to be alone ...so i prefer a single person in a tent....there are various sizes of tents....it depends on a persons interest...2-3 is perfect

henry

Depends on the number of persons and the tents available. If people are in excess then we have to adjust and sleep.