How much do you pay for a site?

Tomboy

I was just wondering how much you all usually pay for a camping site? Here in Illinois staying at a site that has showers and vehicle access runs about $25 a night. If we go up to Wisconsin, we can camp a little cheaper (usually under $20) but we have to buy a vehicle sticker because we are from another state (an annual stick costs $25).

So what does your site usually cost?

Jane

It depends on which park we are going to. Usually the rates for tents, ranges from $16-$20 depending on if you want hookups. The RV sites run about $24.00.

deltic

Prices depend on the location and the time of year, but usually it is somewhere between £18-25

popupgirl

It depends on what we take camping. For tents usually $25 a site and that includes water and electric. For campers, it's usually $35-40 a night and it's for electric and water too.
Of course it depends on where we are camping too. Some campgrounds are more expensive. Especially the ones that are attached to amusement parks.

Campergal

I am looking at Old Orchard Beach campground in Maine right now. It is going to cost us $40 plus $4 per child (x2) for a tent site with electric and water. I thought this was awfully high and now I look at all the other prices listed here and I think I will look for another campground.