Howdy

PePaw

Old Fart
Howdy! My name is Jimmy but most people just call me Pepaw. I'm a retired dry wall installer. Just retired this past year in fact. I do a lot of hunting and fishing in my off time and I still enjoy fiddling in my garden in the evenings. Now you know me. :) Not much but it is what it is.

Judy Ann

LOL!!! PePaw, I started thinking about the person playing a fiddle somewhere out in the campground the other weekend and started smiling until I figured out that you just might be checking out your squash blossoms and pulling a few weeds. Either way, hope you're enjoying new hobbies and the 40 extra hours a week!

PePaw

Old Fart
LOL!!! PePaw, I started thinking about the person playing a fiddle somewhere out in the campground the other weekend and started smiling until I figured out that you just might be checking out your squash blossoms and pulling a few weeds. Either way, hope you're enjoying new hobbies and the 40 extra hours a week!
LOL I was just talking about pulling some weeds and tending to the vegetables but now I can play a mean fiddle when I am in the mood for it. :) I worked at least 60 hours a week so certainly am enjoying my time off.

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. Congratulations on retirement. Any specific fish you will be after? how is the garden doing?