I found ammo...Merry Christmas to me!

Greatoutdoors

For the first time in a very, very long time they had ammo had Walmart! Not only did they have ammo available, they also stopped the two box limit!

Grandpa

We can get anything we want EXCEPT .22's. The scalpers are still buying them for resale at a higher price. Some stores are gouging as well. Wal-mart prices are still the best except most .22's never make it out of the back room. The night stockers are grabbing them all for resale on web pages.

Around here, rifle ammo prices are back to pre panic prices, a lot of pistol ammo is back to normal, but the .22's are still getting hoarded. Reloading powder is still scarce to non existant though. Plenty of bullets and primers but no powder.

campclose

My dad gave my husband 5 boxes of .22 bullets for Christmas. I think he said he bought them at a gun show a couple of months back. They were pretty expensive but he knew he wouldn't find them elsewhere.

Greatoutdoors

I still need .22's and 9mm, and I won't go back to the range until we can get a few more .40's, but I was just so happy that they had something! That was the most .40's and .45's I have seen in one place in a very, very long time.

AK Hunter

I stocked up on ammo about 5 years ago & haven't had to buy much in the panic. I learned how to reload when the panic started, and had enough time to buy up most of the cal. I shoot.
I have found that using ammo search engines like, gun-deals.com, Ammo Seek, & SlickGuns.com is a good way to keep track of ammo prices and find ammo that is hard to find.

texan4ut

Gander Mountain here in RR, TX finally had .243 Win, everyone has been out forever, of course deer season is over. All other calibers readily available except.22's, hoarders are lining up every morning at Academy and buying it all up.