I just got a new tent!!!

dashboardc33

I just picked up a new tent for my husband and I to use for camping. It is a four person Nemo Asashi tent. There's enough room for four adults, although we would use it for just us two and our luggage. I absolutely love it. It's very easy to set up. Most of our tents were hand me downs or tents we found at rummage sales. I love the design that the vestibule opens in the front and you can take the entire portion off. It seems very airy and will be nice and breezy for the summer. I can't wait to get out there and try it in the real woods!

DMan

Good for you. I remember when we used to go camping how much I hated the smell of old tents. When we finally got a four person for the two of us, and one we could actually stand up in and have room to move around in, camping was so much more enjoyable.

Marshmallow

Congratulations on your new tent. I won a two-person tent a few years ago and remember how it smells even now. I gave it to my grandson, and he's still using it. I remember he was with me when I won it, and his eyes lit up his face. He knew that he was the one winning the tent, even though my name was on the ticket.

Refrigerator

Nemo has come a long way with there technology and has been proven as a worthy quality tent. I have been seeing them much on expeditions in AK and Canada..

littlefire

Awe, congratulations. :) I'm sure a new tent feels like a new home to some dedicated campers. I've only had hand-me-downs as well. One day we'll have enough extra funds to spend on camping gear.

Eaglescout 49

I did much the same thing last year. After a lifetime of Boy Scout wall tents, department stores specials, hand-me-downs and - worst of all - U.S. Army shelter halves, I bought a Big House 6 from Big Agnes. It supposedly holds six people, but in my case, it's just me, my double cot, and small table and an arm chair. I can easily set it up myself in less than 15 minutes, and I can stand up in it. I love it.

I really hope you and your husband enjoy your new tent for many years to come.

rubbersoul

I just tried out my new tent at a WI state park (REI Kingdom 6) for the first time. I love that thing thus far. Very roomy with room for me to stand up and change even when we have our air mattress setup. Can't wait to put it through its paces some more this season.

I really like the wall design of the tent you got. vertical enough to give you more space, but similar to the bomb-proof dome tents to provide sufficient stability and strength.

Cory

Oregon!
post some pictures! I bought an 8 person coleman tent for $20 and it has SO much room for activities xD. It's perfect for 2 queen beds tucked into the outside and plenty of room for all the gear.