Jogging strollers

Foxyloxy

Does anybody have one of these? I have seen them in all different price ranges, from the relatively cheap to the super expensive, and I'm wondering if this is a "you get what you pay for" type of thing. I have some really nice trails near my house that would be perfect for jogging, but the terrain would be quite bumpy for a baby. I have seen people jogging on them with their little ones, but I suspect that they have the $600+ strollers. Ouch. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

smore

We bought one of these for my neice and she loves it. We ended up spending about $250 for it. I do think that the more expensive ones have better features, especially better wheels.

HillbillyMama

There are so many jogging strollers. What you want is an All Terrain stroller. There are swivel wheel options as well as fixed wheel. We have one of each.

Get one of last years versions because they are one clearance. Both of these are awesome strollers.

This swivel wheel is $187 was $259

This fixed wheel is $249 was $299

Pebbles

My hubby bought one of these for us right after our youngest was born. He spent about $300 and I love it. It handles the trails we do our family hikes on wonderfully.

Foxyloxy

Wow, guys, thanks for the great information. I honestly didn't think I would be able to get one at such a low price (low considering what I was expecting to spend). It's good to know that for less than $300 I can get something that is of good quality and comes recommended :)

Shanna

I've seen people with them but I didn't think they would be that expensive! I guess though if you are out a lot and have a little one, they would be worth it.