Looking forward to camping on Thanksgiving

LivingToCamp

Well I think we are going to go camping for Thanksgiving. As long as the weather is half way decent we are. :) I'm going to cook the turkey the day before along with some extra things that we all like to eat on that day. So most of the work will be done. We will just go and enjoy ourselves.

KatieMarie

That sounds like a lot of fun and hope you have a great time. :) We haven't really decided exactly what we are going to do as yet. Trying to decide if we should just stay home, go to relatives house or just take off and go somewhere.

Theosus

Backpacking Noob
Any way to get away from relatives sounds great. I wish I could do that myself. As it is I guess I'll be frying up a bird on Wednesday.

Regina

That sounds like so much fun! I hope the weather holds up for you also. At least it sounds like you will have a lot to eat if nothing else. :)

ejdixon

Enjoy your Thanksgiving camping trip. Hope the weather will work out for you. That's sure going to be a lot of fun.

hummingbird

Wow! I would love to go but we have several family functions we have to attend. If we don't there would be some major blow ups and I'd spend the rest of the year putting out fires.