Mention your longest trekking tour here !!

ahmedabad

Friends,

Just mention your longest trekking tour idea here so other members get some benefit from your story.

If any one want to go for long time trekking, it is advisable for him.
Still today I have not gone at any trekking place.

But in future I am sure that I will go for Trekking.

winner

My longest trekking tour was in the place called darjeeling in India.I had a great amount of fun while trekking because of the fact that i was accompanied by 10 of my best friends.

So my sincere advise is plan your trekking with person whom with you will be comfortable with.then your whole experience will be great.

Thank you

dheeshaan

My longest trekking is when I went to Nepal for a trekking. I went to the base camp Himalayas and tried Himalayan trekking. Well I retired after some hard work. It is really a fun.. I still cherish my memory

trek

My so far longest trekking is near my home town.It was a great trekking experience as it was my first trekking in my life.we had a lots of fun and all my family members where present.The place is near western ghats.I cant spell the name in english.Just loved the whole thing

paaro

My longest trekking trip was of eastern himalays I have enjoyed this trip to the fullest. This trip was about 10 days living in the camps was the great experience.

pavan

My longest trekking experience is when i went for a trip with my friends to kodaikanal which is located southern part of india. It was a great experience for me and i took almost one and a half week to finish up.

sunny

Longest trekking was in nepal where it almost took 7 hours to trek. WE as a bunch of friends enjoyed it.

henry

My longest trekking was in Malaysia. The country has a lot of places to be visited. I just loved the place. The journey itself was very long.