Necessity of a Car Fridge

campfridge

Car fridge can be of immense use while you are on a car camping. This equipment is never essential but if a car fridge is with you, you can always remain assured of getting fresh food and cool drinks. This portable fridge is very easy to charge and can be used as a camping fridge inside the tents.

outdoorgirl

I have never heard of car fridges. They even have coolers that are electric? That is really cool. It would be nice to not have to worry about ice.

Georgie

These are pretty neat. I have seen the electric coolers before. I agree! Not having to deal with ice would be a great thing. I hate when the food gets all soggy from the ice.

outdoor explorer

We use the engel 45qt fridge and it is our best piece of camping equipment ever!! There is nothing like a cold drink when it is 120 degrees outside!

dinosaur

troublemaker
I have four of them in different sizes for "tailgate camping". The ones I have both cool and heat, run on 12 volts and I run them on solar panels or my truck battery. The solar panels, by the way, are a really cool thing to have with you.

woodsman

I myself use a cooling box it works grate, as for cooling beer or other things down, I stick it in a creak, natures fridge and it works grate.

lbean

This actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. I would love to know more but I can not seem to Google this correctly. Does anyone happen to have a link to one of these fridges so I could take a loot at it. I am very visual.

BigBear

I have to admit, not having to deal with the ice issue would be excellent. However, for the length of our trip(which tend to be 2 to 3 day quick getaways) I don't know if it would be worth it. I probably could talk my husband(also known as the "hauler of the ice") into it.