New Year Pranks

HillbillyMama

One of the camping areas over at the lake reported that campers were having some issues last night. Some teens were out terrorizing the campers who were trying to enjoy the holiday. Did they really have nothing better to do?

Chump

Teens are very immature sometimes but they are teens so we can't expect too much out of their little brains. I'm sure they all thought they were being "cool" or whatever the term is they use now.

Fletcher

There is a saying they have about kids. Kids will be kids. I've started a new one after a few of the thing I've witnessed teens doing lately. Teens will be ignorant and think they are cute while doing so. :D

HillbillyMama

There is a saying they have about kids. Kids will be kids. I've started a new one after a few of the thing I've witnessed teens doing lately. Teens will be ignorant and think they are cute while doing so. :D
Now that is a really good phrase for teens! That should be coined. Teens are so goofy when they are around people they want to impress that they lose all control and leave reality.